Triumph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph

Welcome to Triumph Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Triumph? what is that?!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elani
Admin
Elani

Triumph? what is that?! Empty
PostSubject: Triumph? what is that?!   Triumph? what is that?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:48 pm

<Triumph>

We are trying to be a raiding guild. We get great succes the first day, 25 members joined us! Now are we something like 47. Many of us is attuned, but we are working at it! We will ofc help you with the quest! and don't tell me you gear sucks! We can use all Classes! Remember we are running Karazhan (Kz) atm. and kz is 10 man. if we get enough members we can run 2 grps at the sametime. Utter and me will lead the raids. If you are comming from a big raiding guild, can you MABY lead a raid... but first speak with me. Well I said we are a friendly guild did I? Nvm... we have a bank named Triumphbak (very easy) well the bank not giving Epic or nice blue gear away, no you need to buy it! but there are guild price Smile The website will be updated evryday. In Triumph we use Dkp (for more info check Dkp).

Loves: Elani
Back to top Go down
https://triumph-guild.forumotion.com
Utter
Admin
Utter

PostSubject: Re: Triumph? what is that?!   Triumph? what is that?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 4:51 pm

I LIKE WRITING IN CAPS WITH BOLD TEXT!
no, realy. I hope that every one reading this is aware that even though we're taking in all classes we're not taking in people who have built a reputation on ninjaing or being a guild hopper. What we're looking for is as i know elani also think, dedicated PvE players who will stay, we don't want peeps joining taking gear only to leave and join another guild.

Thanks, utter out. afro
Back to top Go down
Elani
Admin
Elani

PostSubject: Re: Triumph? what is that?!   Triumph? what is that?! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:29 pm

who have built a reputation on ninjaing or being a guild hopper

Dude? I'm a ninja Razz Why do you think I make the guild?

"joke" I really like you Utter! listen to Utter he know all about it Smile
Back to top Go down
https://triumph-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Triumph? what is that?!   Triumph? what is that?! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Triumph? what is that?!
Page 1 of 1