Triumph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph

Welcome to Triumph Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Karazhan (Kz/ Kara)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elani
Admin
Elani

Karazhan (Kz/ Kara) Empty
PostSubject: Karazhan (Kz/ Kara)   Karazhan (Kz/ Kara) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:49 am

<Triumph>

Karazhan raid time: 20:00 - 00:00
Karazhan: 10 man (full blue gear)
Karazhan need: Attuned
Karazhan needs: 3 healers 2 tanks 1 mage 1 lock and then DPS
Karazhan invs starts: 19:30
Karazhan inv: /w elani
Karazhan tactics: http://www.bosskillers.com/
Loves: Elani
Back to top Go down
https://triumph-guild.forumotion.com
Utter
Admin
Utter

Karazhan (Kz/ Kara) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Karazhan (Kz/ Kara)   Karazhan (Kz/ Kara) Icon_minitimeFri Nov 02, 2007 4:08 pm

I'd like to make something very clear here, even though karazhan ain't the most hard instance in wow, even in there it needs consentration the first runs. What i've seen today have made me realise that even if we do get people it won't matter as long none of them know how to play. Sorry for saying this as the mayority sucked, that's not the deal, it might even be that no one was realy that bad. But if that's the case, all of the people in the raid should have brought pots, arrows and should have been prepared and have brought money for repair. I don't ever want to see a raid where we got green geared players, without pots. All members of the raid needs to bring pots! Bringing pots boosts the raid a lot. Another good thing would be to socket and enchant your gear as far as it goes. The next person who comes to kara without pot, socketed gear or repair, will have to give me a realy, realy good reason.
Thanks for the attention all, Utter out. (Sorry can't bring myself to get the affro, im just to dissapointed right now)
Back to top Go down

Karazhan (Kz/ Kara)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triumph :: Raids :: Karazhan-
Jump to: