Triumph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph

Welcome to Triumph Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Who can lead a raid?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elani
Admin
Elani

Who can lead a raid? Empty
PostSubject: Who can lead a raid?   Who can lead a raid? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 10:07 am

Hello I just want to tell you only Class leaders and officers can lead a raid.
If a raid take a boss down (without Elani) then the raid leader need to post a topic on this forum. He need to post: 1. Drops 2. Who get the loot 3. how many wipes and 4. Who did a grat job

Thanks for a nice guild Smile

Elani! king
Back to top Go down
https://triumph-guild.forumotion.com
Utter
Admin
Utter

PostSubject: Re: Who can lead a raid?   Who can lead a raid? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 1:03 pm

I'm not sure weither we have that many ppl capable raidleaders atm, think we should make it harder to become and officer/Classleader to make sure we don't get any noob raidleaders, it can realy ruin runs like hell... Trust me, i know of this of experiance. Also it would be good maybe to make sure to have classleaders for all classes who can make sure that we have right amount of ppl at all classes. Ofc all these thoughts are for the future and i don't espect this to happend in the close future, but i think it should be a goal to have raidleaders who can make as much out of a raid as possible, both to boost out progress and to make raids more fun.

Thanks, utter out! afro
Back to top Go down
Elani
Admin
Elani

PostSubject: Utter haves a point   Who can lead a raid? Icon_minitimeTue Oct 30, 2007 2:44 pm

You have a point Utter Smile will make an application to be Class leader tomorrow :S (hard day at work)

Loves: Elani
Back to top Go down
https://triumph-guild.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Who can lead a raid?   Who can lead a raid? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Who can lead a raid?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triumph :: Raid :: Raid Leaders-
Jump to: