Triumph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph

Welcome to Triumph Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

we want to join

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zsofi &a

we want to join Empty
PostSubject: we want to join   we want to join Icon_minitimeThu Feb 14, 2008 7:13 am

Hi!

We are an IRL couple from Hungary and we want to join to a newly formed guild with our 2nd (now main) characters. Our old characters made HC raids, we explore all karazhan, gruul, lurker (ssc) and void (tk) later we cleared 4 boss in ZA. After we reroll for this 2 char, we lvl uped them and now we want to make an easier raider chars.

The good news this 2 char is a tank-healer couple. My girlfriend is a holy priest, i am playing with a tank paladin. We made this talent from lvl40, so we can play with our characters, just need more gear. Smile

Now we cleared some heroic, and i was in karazhan with my char, my girlfriends need 20k xp to reach 70.

You can find our chars in armory, my palatank name is zsofi (my old chars: kalkira lvl70 warlock and gizella lvl70 rogue) my girlfriends priest is madoona (old char name: misst lvl70 rogue).

If u think we can join to this guild just maikl me/whisp me write here something and so on... Thanks to read this, have a nice day

Sophia and Andrew
Back to top Go down

we want to join
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Triumph :: Application-
Jump to: