Triumph
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Triumph

Welcome to Triumph Forums

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Class leader? ME?!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Elani
Admin
Elani

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Class leader? ME?!   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 3:55 pm

<Triumph>

If YOU want to be class leader you first need to wirte something about your self. Where are you from how old are you, how long time have you played wow, what guilds have you been in, have you ever cleared Kz,Gruul, ssc, BT? You need to write how much Hp you have how much mana, how much + haling how much defendse, how much Dodge, parry and block % you have. You will be checked in Kz, if you pass you will be the new class leader. I will close this forum when we not need more class leader Smile Good luck

Loves: Elani
Back to top Go down
https://triumph-guild.forumotion.com
Utter
Admin
Utter

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader? ME?!   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitimeWed Oct 31, 2007 5:05 pm

About class leader, i'm looking for a good pala(skill wise not gear wise) to take over my class leadering so i can become officer insted, if any of the palas in guild are interested they should contact with me. A big benefit of this would be that i will be able to help elani lead the guild even more (If elani thinks i should). What i'm looking for in the class leader would be Skill, helpfullness(no need to have a CL if he only answers "no, noob. /gkick", also he should atleast have some experience in Raiding so he can tell other paladin tactics if they would have missed reading up on it. The way i see it, Class leadering don't have anything about gear to do(If you dissagree elani you can speak with me some other time and we'll see what we can make out of it), as the reason you have a CL ain't because you want someone in shiny epics to stand around shining. No, you want someone who can help members and make the guild a nicer place to be in. He should also be able to pay attention to other ppl, both in raid and while doing something else, cause if he don't, he's not a good CL. Also the CL would need to check website often to keep up with news as well as check for applications of paladins who want to join, he should atleast have an idea of how many paladins we need to have good raids each day in a week, not 4 palas on raid and 0 in another.

Thanks for the attention, Utter out. afro
Back to top Go down
Elani
Admin
Elani

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Go take over Utter!   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitimeThu Nov 01, 2007 2:33 pm

Utter! we really need another Pala class leader! I'll need your help as officer Smile
I'll Think Vereck will take over she is good geared and she is HOLY. But I don't know we can test her if she pass she is the new pala leader and you are the new officer Smile

Thanks, Elani out! (lol like it)
^ is not me thats Utter!

This is me

Loves: Elani
Back to top Go down
Meleza

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader? ME?!   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitimeFri Nov 09, 2007 3:50 pm

I want to apply for Priest class leader.

I am the ONLY Holy priest in guild, i think we are only two priests all in all. But the other one is crap geared shadow =p soz.

I have 4x Lvl 70 chars, been to SCC / Kara / Gruul on my rogue. I am online every day, and often on raids if possible.

I have been officer in Enigma, and Origin before, so I know what to do.

- Short summery, heads up all.

Meleza
Back to top Go down
Utter
Admin
Utter

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader? ME?!   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 4:22 am

This guy is nice and skilled. He is very active and seems like a excelent class leader to me.
You got my vote for 100%

Just curious, when was it that you were CL in enigma?
Back to top Go down
Elani
Admin
Elani

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Grats   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitimeSat Nov 10, 2007 11:15 am

You got my vote too Smile GRATS NEW PRIEST CLASS LEADER
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Class leader? ME?! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Class leader? ME?!   Class leader? ME?! Icon_minitime